S. Mustafa Durakoğlu
Mustafa Durakoğlu focuses on energy and infrastructure projects, and banking and finance matters. He has represented lenders and sponsors in the development, financing, construction and operation of a number of major energy, transportation and health projects and is experienced in drafting and negotiating project and finance documents. He also regularly advises clients in the payments industry.
- Istanbul Bar Association, Turkey (2018)
- Ankara Bar Association, Turkey (2009)
- Turkish Bar Associations Union (2009)
- University of Bologna, University of Hamburg and Erasmus University Rotterdam, European Master in Law & Economics, LL.M. (2010)
- Bilkent University, Faculty of Law, LL.B. (2008)
- Legal 500: Rising Star in Dispute Resolution